Tuesday 24 September 2013

Letter from Ace security Services (Trading name of Pace Recovery and Storage Ltd) in response to my charging them for attachment of tickets to my car.

On August the 6th 2013 I issued a set of charges to Ace Security Services Ltd

My charges to you, "Ace Security Services" are as follows
  • When a charge notice is attached to my vehicle a charge of £50.00 will be made to your company.
  • For each day it stays on my vehicle a charge of £25.00 a day will be made to your company
  • For the removal of the charge from my vehicle a charge of £35.00 will be made to your company.
Other admin, legal etc charges for the penalty notices will be made accordingly, as well as interest if payment is not received by the date stated on the invoice.

I have issued the same set of charges to "Upton Dene Residents Ltd" so you are both paying half the overall costs.


..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Below are the two reply letters, followed by the contract Upton Dene Residents agreed to


Ace Security Services  Trading name of Pace Recovery and Storage Ltd
Ace Security Services Trading name of Pace Recovery and Storage Ltd

Ace Security Services  Trading name of Pace Recovery and Storage Ltd

My reply to these letters was....



19/09/2013

To
Ace Security Services
Trading name of Pace recovery and storage Ltd

Regarding New charges to Ace security services starting from 23/09/2013.

Good morning.

As you are aware from past emails I believe you are placing “charge notices” and other stickers on my car without grounds. I have a right to park on my freehold without permission and, therefore your company has no right to enforce penalties or otherwise.

I informed you in a detailed email of your errors over a month ago (Aug 6th 2013). In your reply you stated….

“As you are contesting the legality of our clients to instruct us to control the parking at Upton Dene, we will be referring it to them for verification. We will be in contact once the matter is resolved” August 6th email to me

1. A promised reply from you is still outstanding on this matter of “legality” and “verification”.

2. I also went through your appeals process (email dated 30th August 2013) regarding the “rights to parking at Upton Dene”. You have not replied to that appeal either.

In ALL my emails I have made every effort to explain my rights to parking at Upton Dene, (the email dated 30th August 2013 even has my lease attached in full for you to study for yourselves). Despite those efforts I have received 3 penalty notices todate and no replies to points 1 and 2 above?

Your attempts to enforce a violation to my lease, is presenting a distorted picture of me to the Upton Dene community and to others who see my car ticketed. I am not in the wrong here, you are. I am defending my rights and privileges that my lease gives me. Your company, on the other hand is attempting to enforce a removal of those rights and privileges.

Last week, on the 13th of September 2013, I increased the daily charge to you for denying access to my rights to parking.  The charge was increased from £2.00 a day to £10.00 a day. This increase stands


In your letter dated 11th September 2013 you stated you will not be paying the “invoice” “charge notice” number 001a because it was invalid.

My invoices are made up of charges for the use of my vehicle. Your contract with Upton Dene Residents Ltd is between you and them, not me. Your actions, in relation to my vehicle, on the other hand, is a matter for me.

I am free to offer my services, in your case my vehicle. You want somewhere to display your documentation; my car is available at a price.

Clearly you have no grounds to enforce “No rights to parking” because my lease has already given me those “rights and privileges” for 950yrs.

I have stated my charges. You have used my services. It is your choice if you use those services or not. Invoice number 001a, and future invoices, are valid.

On the 23rd of September 2013 the new charges below come into effect

Amended charge list to the contractor “Ace security services”, and those contracted to act on their behalf.
*Daily charge for parking rights removal
£10.00 per day.
Penalty notice (and others) Attachment charge to/on vehicle (per item)
£500.00
Daily charge per attachment
£250.00 per day
Attachment removal charge (per item)
£500.00
Moving of my vehicle without my written permission
£1000.00

*The daily charge will not be made on you when ALL signage is removed from Upton Dene. When the signage is removed it will be clear that the rights in the lease have been re-established and your role in the enforcement of “no rights to parking” ended.


These changes will be reflected in future invoices from the date stated.

This letter will be emailed to you and posted to your accounts department.


Regards
David








No comments:

Post a Comment